COVID-19 Shipping Delay
LAST UPDATE: Sep 6 2020 3:22PM
Our warehouse team has been working diligently to ensure that your orders continue to ship as usual. However, given our current circumstances of COVID-19, please know that it may take additional time for our team to process and ship your orders. We are closely monitoring guidelines from the CDC, WHO, and NHS to ensure that we are following all recommended protocols.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, we’ll send you an email with tracking information so you can keep an eye on your package’s progress.
Our shipping partners are experiencing high volume during the COVID-19 pandemic, which may impact the timing of deliveries. Please allow up to 30 business days for your orders to arrive once shipped.
Don't worry—we will always ensure you receive your order. Stay safe out there.
Canada fulfillment and shipping delays
WE NO LONGER SHIP TO CANADA. WE ARE LEAVING THIS SECTION ONLY FOR ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 8/23/20.
Due to safety measures that have been put in place at various USPS and Canada Post offices for international shipments, you may experience a delay in receiving your package if you have a Canadian shipping address.
- If your package was shipped through USPS, you will likely experience a 10-25 day delivery delay.
- If your package was shipped through PostlNL (outside the U.S.), you will experience a 20-35 day delivery delay.
Here is what you need to know:
- Our inventory remains very strong overall. It is production, shipping and customer service that are behind.
- We are working on the oldest orders first, so if you haven't yet received your order it is in the queue.
- Most new orders will likely process within 2 to 3 business days, but some orders will take up to 5 business days.
If you are okay with those wait times, we invite you to place your order online. You can always reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply with a status update for your order within 24 hours. We simply don't have the ability to process orders faster while working under the constraints of sensible COVID precautions and dramatically increased demand.
We appreciate your continued patience,
The Qizen Team